Microsoft recently announced the release of SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) v5.0, a tool to further simplify the user experience in automating the migration of Oracle, Sybase, MySQL and Microsoft Access databases to SQL server or SQL Azure.
The new features in v5.0 include:
- Support for migrating to SQL Server “Denali”
- Multi-thread data migration for improved scale and performance.
- Globalization support for migrating non-English databases to SQL Server.
- Support for installation for SSMA Extension Pack on clustered SQL Server environments.
- Sybase Migration Enhancements
Read more here at Download SQL Server Migration Assistant v5.0
Did you like this post?
|subscribe via rss||subscribe via e-mail|
|print this post||follow me on twitter|